Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Day One: What's He Building?

Wrapped the first day of shoot and it went wonderfully! We were on time at both locations and I got all the shots I wanted. God, I have an extremely efficient crew. I'm fucking loving it!

The Slate!
















My brother Thomas Calder as the lead role. We had Tom originally playing a supporting role but our lead actor dropped out a week ago. I was a little bit reserved about casting him as he is quite young for the role but as soon as we did rehearsals with him I knew he was right. I've co-ordinated with the makeup artist and we've come up with a few ways to make him look older, which has turned out well!


















That's me!!!!!! I cast myself in a supporting role, I figured If I'm to scared to do acting auditions I may as well just write my own movies with parts for me to play, haha. If you look on the monitor left of frame you'll see Rob Griffiths who took over Tom's role, he's a tremendous actor and has brought really geeky characteristics to the role which has turned out hilarious and fantastic.




































Coming in tighter for my close-up....Fuck I hope I don't ruin this movie.

Stay tuned for following days!

1 comment:

  1. CUT!!!
    Gotta redo the whole scene because an extra looked at the camera!

    ReplyDelete