Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Day Before Shoot

Hey Guys

It's the day before the shoot which means pre-production is officially over. Finally after two years of work, four attempts to make the picture, nine months of location scouting, auditions, budgeting, costume tests, make-up tests, production design prep, lighting logistics, location logistics, catering logistics, blood, sweat, tears, here we are making this fucker. This has been an extremely stressful/amazing/totally fucking fun ride and I wouldn't have had it any other way. We shoot for seven days. Seven days that could potentially pretty much change everything for the rest of my life. I just came off a day of working on Terranova (15 hours) so I've barely had any sleep, it's 9 oclock now and I've gotta get up at 4:30 for an early shoot call. I just had a meeting with the composer who showed me what he's got planned/what he's done so far, it sent chills down my spine. you're not going to be prepared for how unbelievably amazing this picture will be.

























What's he building in there? We have a right to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment