Thursday, August 4, 2011

Day Two

Day two today, smashed it! Sorted all the shots we had scheduled, added a few cheeky ones here and there and did some shots off tomorrows schedule




































Meet the Family!!! Emma Randall on the left plays Sheryl, Joul Bourke plays Johnny and there's my brother again playing the lead Bill. Together they live in a perfect house on a perfect street, until one day a man moves across from them and changes their lives forever...

 'The Man' played by my dad, Ian Calder.




































Aviators and cans, I'm fucking killin it. This has been fantastic because I get to wear headphones and listen to the dialogue of my actors!!!! It totally also makes me look like an official director :P

On my left is Rich Wang, he's literally 50-men in one. He came along for the day and did 5D steadycam/lighting/gripping/camera assisting.

 "Less shit Tom, do it LESS shit...."

Bed time now, 7am call! Later skaters

1 comment: