Wednesday, July 27, 2011

July 27th

It's the night before my birthday, Woo!

I've got a few things to post about this evening, I've got a week left of pre-production on my latest film before we head into shooting. It's getting crazy hectic and I'm loving every minute of it, I'll post a big blog about the journey when we get to the shoot (wouldn't wanna jinx anything!)

 Mr Porter has given us another essential guide that we should all take note of, Enjoy.

AND

Take a look at this.
It's a mini documentary from Jay-Z and Kanye West AKA 'The Throne' (two of my all time favourite musicians) who are releasing their new album 'Watch the Throne' during the first week of August.

They've also released a new single titled 'Otis' which I think is shit-hot. I'm such a huge admirer of these guys, they inspire and influence a lot of my creativity and art. When you watch that video you really see them in their element and how they just seem to completely embody their music. I love how it flashes back to Kanye at an early age, listen to how motivated he is and how much he believes in himself. Look where he's taken himself too!

Watching Jay sit their and just spit his lines until he gets it solid, I think it's so important to capture all of this and show it to the world so that you can really understand them for who they are as artists. I've seen both of them live and they were the two greatest performances I've seen in my life so far. Here they are again giving us another example of why they are so fucking good. The album drops August 8th!

No comments:

Post a Comment