Saturday, September 3, 2011


































My favourite artist is bringing out another album, I love how he advertises:



He's just too fuckin cool. Albums out October 25th!

A few trailers have popped up online recently that look fantastic. I have really high hopes for 'The Woman In Black' (which is Daniel Radcliffe's first movie after the Harry Potter franchise)



'The Artist' is a homage to the silent era of the 1920's. It's been picked up by the Weinstein Brothers for international release, hopefully it'll reach our waters. There are so many film-making elements from the 20's on full display in this trailer, a lot of love has gone into this one:



Last but not least is Tarsem Singhs new movie 'Immortals'



This uses similiar elements to the movie '300' but I feel it has a lot more depth too it (something that 300 lacked, for me.) Immortal's visuals looks absolutely stunning and I really enjoy the whole concept.


Finish your Sunday off with this.

Ciao





No comments:

Post a Comment