Wednesday, August 24, 2011

In The Edit!

So we're over halfway through editing (just the rough cut) It's turned out to be an extremely long and fun process, definitely one of my favourite parts of making films
A letter from the Camera Department

Look at Willy go!

The office scene that you can barely see, excuse the iphone images!


It's the first time that you get to see your film the same way as it is on the page, comparing them is such a wonderful experience. It's such an exciting feeling seeing your words come alive on screen and the more we get into the edit the more it feels like I'm experiencing the story for the first time. You really discover the pacing of the picture and what the actors bring to it changes the feel of it entirely. Everytime Digby and I finish up a scene I always forget what's next in the story and when I find out I just get super excited because I get to see how it actually looks, something that I've been wanting for quite some time now!

Here's a little video Digby and I put together just to give you a little peak at where we're operating out of, enjoy.





1 comment: