Saturday, August 6, 2011

Day Four: The Car!


























The hero car! Here we are at day four and we're shooting Tom's character driving home. We managed to get a 1950's car left hand side drive, looks pretty schmick eh?




























A day before the shoot we had a complication with the houses and it turned out that we couldn't use their actual interiors to shoot in...so, we built a set!

 I called my boys up and asked if they'd help out, they got their at 7:30am Saturday morning and built this fucker in a day so we could come in and shoot on Sunday. These guys aren't even film related, just my extremely close friends that took their time to help me with my situation. Couldn't ask for better mates, right? Special thanks to Diggers Hogan, Bumble Browne, Timmy Maitland, Toastie Steve-Jones and Willy Hawker, you guys rock my world


Here's Timmy showing his appreciation for me, they sent this half-way through building it! haha



We shot the inside of the man's house last night, Tom's character Bill breaks into his house to find out what he's up to (look at that room, what the fuck is going on?) it was an epic fourteen hour day. We've been on schedule for the majority of the shoot, this was bound to happen eventually!

Next up day five, the interiors!

No comments:

Post a Comment