Saturday, April 30, 2011

X-Men: First Class



















The new trailer to X-Men: First Class has been released, sparking interest all across the Internet. I was never a fan of any of the X-men movies that came out previously, I suppose I was apart of the fanbase who expected something different to what was actually delivered.

I have my suspicions about this next one however I am extremely pleased about the casting of both James McAvoy (Xavier) and Michael Fassbender (Magneto) They seem to resonate an extreme amount of power and intensity already and It'll be interesting to see which way the story goes and what characters it focus's on. I think the conflicts between their two characters should be enough to make this a fantastic movie.

P.S. - The costumes look a bit gay...One of these days they'll get it right!

Watch it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyQKi5-k0UU&feature=relmfu

No comments:

Post a Comment